Facilities and areas for rent
In business, location is everything. The ideal location of Rauma is based on many factors. Active sea traffic and good land connections ensure that the whole world can be reached through the port of Rauma. Feeder traffic inside Finland is efficient, and good rail and road connections make particularly the areas of Satakunta, Pirkanmaa, Central Finland and Ostrobothnia easy to reach from Rauma. There is also plenty of heated storage space as well as versatile business facilities available in Rauma at reasonable costs.
Rauma has space to offer – which would be the best choice for your company?
- Rauma port area can offer available field space and business facilities.
Please contact: CEO Hannu Asumalahti, email@example.com,
tel. +358 (0)50 3030 9700 or Tanja Angelova firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 (0)50 303 9709.
- Office space available. The offices are located in the port area at Hakunintie 21, 26100 Rauma, Finland
Floor area: ca. 500 m2
The space can also be divided into smaller offices if needed.
Please contact: Timo Metsäkallas, tel. +258 50 303 9706, email@example.com
- Seaside Industry Park, next to the Port of Rauma, is an industrial park project for heavy metal industry in a logistically excellent location right by the port. Please contact: Timo Luukkonen, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 (0)40 550 1942.
- Lakari logistics and industrial estate between main roads 8 and 12 also boasts smooth connections to the port of Rauma. This 650-hectare estate with many different opportunities can be connected to the national rail network. Please contact: Mirja Kotiranta, email@example.com, tel. +358 (0)50 305 0317
- Other business facilities and properties in Rauma, please contact: Heikki M. Nurmi, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 (0)50 593 2658.